IL-2 1946 Announcement

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Buffalo Six wrote:dang it now I'll have to upgrade my trackIR from 2 to 4Pro.....Panzer what are you doing to me!

lol
Oh, you definitely want to have TrackIR 4 for IL-2 1946. Much higher resolution and precision and you'll need that for the 6DOF in Battle of Britain (Oleg's next game).
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

I swear, it you ever want to pilot the finest simulated P51 EVER, you need to pick up FS9 and get the Firepower sets from shockwave productions....yes its not combat, but do I love to fly that plane. I even went out and got the actual flight manual for it, along with the B117, B24, B29, F4U and a few others =)
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Yeah, I may get that version as well. If only for the extra planes!
The Jedi Master
Softball

Post by Softball »

Ok, just to clarify...If I get this new version of IL2, do I still need the current version of IL2 PF installed, or does this new version a stand alone including everything to date and plus the new stuff?

Please advise.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Softball wrote:Ok, just to clarify...If I get this new version of IL2, do I still need the current version of IL2 PF installed, or does this new version a stand alone including everything to date and plus the new stuff?

Please advise.
It's the latter. The dvd version includes everything you will need both old and new stuff. There is one patch though which came out after 1946 so dont forget to get it.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

I picked up the pre-order from EBgames....it will ship on the13th or something