I am now a member of the 352nd VFG

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Buffalo Six

I am now a member of the 352nd VFG

Post by Buffalo Six »

Last night I was asked to officially join the 352nd. I accepted. It was a cool little ceremony which at the conclusion, the entire squadron (25 members online last night) dog piled my plane in a giant explosion....lol it was funny.

What this means is I'll need to fly with the 325nd on Tues nights for a few weeks to get my training out of the way, then resume my normal Thurs and Sunday nights flying with the 352nd. I may here and there have to help test their up coming cross channel map, which might be out to the public in Jan...dont quote me on that.

I have also ran into a problem with my Midway 2.0 missions, I cant get the briefings or any of the MOD flyable planes to display in the plane selection screen. I think I know why it happened but I am working out how to not lose 10 hours of work....I'll keep you posted.
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Congrats Buff. It's tough to find a good, serious group of virtual pilots these days. Sounds like a good group with a healthy sense of comraderie. I'm sure we'll learn a lot from you when you fly with us.