AAA all in one mod

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

AAA all in one mod

Post by Hammer »

Buff (ar anyone else),
are there updates to this?

did they make the Russian vs English stuff easier to do? wading through those posts is painful - you may just know the answer.

for the AAA mod, does it update everything or i imagine there are some things that are not updated?
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

What do you mean Russian vs. English stuff? I will tell you that installing and using this mod: easy. Flying on full realism: fun.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes, i know. but if you try running a campaign it will come out in Russian.
Helmut
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

wait.....in a week or so version 1.1 of that download will be out.
I know some of whats in it...new planes, new cockpits for some bombers (I think they are in) and movable objects in dogfight maps (it sorta kinda works) and most likely CannonUK's BoB map...which is different then the one the 352nd is working on, but is still kinda cool but much smaller than ours, its like approx 2/3 scale while the 352nd cross channel map is 1:1 scale....and huge.

anyway...I'll see if i can find the russian text fix and upload it tomorrow

you guys wont believe this 352nd map......it is THAT good.

here is a link to simHQ and the thread on our map...take a look

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/t ... ost2588549

other than building BoB missions for the release of our map....I have not done a thing for it....these guys have been working on this for like a year
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

ok I was tired last night and it was late.....but I thought I already had posted the link for the Russian text fix.....and here is is

phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=12433

It will fix "most" of the text problems....I still find a campaign here or there that is still fubar. Let me know if this doesnt work.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Buff,
do you know if any of this stuff pays attention to any of the biplanes? or is it only 'true' ww2 planes that are addressed?
Helmut
Buffalo Six

Post by Buffalo Six »

pretty much WW2 stuff.....but....Google rise of flight and tell me what you think.....looks very good.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes, and OFF phase 3 supposedly looks really good as well. i have an issue with the clouds in CFS3 though, they pop in and out and it looks really stupid. i guess the only way to get rid of that is to have clear skies all the time.

i am thinking rise of flight is perhaps the best bet.

but i still like flying the biplanes in IL2. i even have a DCG biplane campaign - Grif and I have flown a couple of missions in it. it is kinda like a retro WW2.
Helmut
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yeah I liked that campaign too. IT was a good deal of fun.