I'm a little peeved...

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

I'm a little peeved...

Post by Softball »

...that I could not join the IL2 game last night. What was up with that? For some reason I could not join the server? I am assuming that you guys were running a campaign mission and that after the mission has started, you can't join the server? If that's the case, that bites! Anyway, I waited for a good 40 minutes to join and you guys were still flying the same mission. Sucked for me, fun for you guys. Sounded like a good mission too.

Oh well, maybe next week. Oh wait, it's a holiday weekend next week. Damn! So maybe in 2 weeks then.

I ended up flying FS2004, using a Lear Jet from San Antonio to San Diego.(I have driven this route before). It was an amazing flight, I did a couple of touch and gos along the way for landing practice. I really like the clouds and terrain in FS2004. I used GPS point to point for navigation, that made it so easy to see where I needed to go. I can't tell you the number of times I wish I could fly faster in the Lear, I need a military jet now. :D FS2004 is a great sim, I really enjoy the scope of it. Go anywhere in the world, I love it.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Yes Softball i was in the same situation last night we had 2 small Co-op missions to start with and on both of them my 109's engine packed in just after take off???? (no idea what caused it)

So i lost out on them and then i could not join on the main co-op mission even before it started it said i was rejected??
I restarted IL2 but same problem and even done a complete reboot by which time the guys were in flight and i could not join any way but it was good to listen to!!

So i just done a couple of single player missions and i found that the FW-190 is a real nice plane to fly very stable i wouldn't mind playing a co-op mission with a few of them in i took out a load of IL2's with it.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]