IL-2 and AEP

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

IL-2 and AEP

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Jedi, Gator and I finally got to play some COOP missions last night and it was a blast. We gladly invite more interested gamers to join us!
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

That's usually 8-11 Eastern time during the week. We'll play later on the weekends, of course! :)
The Jedi Master
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i have both, love the game, but unfortunately i can not make any times that early... MAYBE once in a while at 10 PM eastern, but not often.
Helmut
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

My friend is always on at that sort of time, I'll enquire to see if he wants to join in
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Well if more people showed up on the weekends who had games other than RvS or OFP we might play one of those! I liked when we were playing LOMAC after it came out (although it's MP issues has put it to the backburner for now--here's hoping for some real improvement with the patch!).
RvS is great and all, but I'd say if you added up all the time I've spent playing it Friday nights (and on occasion other times either solo or with Panzer) I've played more RvS than ANY other game in the last year since it came out. Naturally Athena Sword meant we played it more again, and I think it's a great game, but there are other great games we have that shouldn't be neglected.

Il-2 w/AEP is definitely one of those.
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I was thinking about maybe doing some more IL-2/AEP this Thursday or Friday night.
Hammer_other

Post by Hammer_other »

OK, see post in other forum...
"...and the bombs go BOOM and the walls crash down, bang, bang, boom, boom, war is a terrible thing, OK?!..."

[img]http://www.stevelanephotography.co.uk/aviation/TEMP/Area51.jpg[/img]