iL2 FB

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

iL2 FB

Post by KODIAK »

Okay I now have FB version. Pacific Fighters should be tomorrow I guess, and all I have to do then is get my hands on AEP. 8)
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

fb, then aep, then pf...
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yep, I reckon that will possibly be my stumbling block - AEP! No-one has heard of it, so I am guessing I may have to order it online. :(
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

KODIAK wrote:Yep, I reckon that will possibly be my stumbling block - AEP! No-one has heard of it, so I am guessing I may have to order it online. :(
Kodiak. I can probably pick up a copy for you this week and mail it off. Let me know.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Got it . . . . got it . . . . . got it ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUA HAHA AHA HA AHA HA AHA AH AHA AHA AHA HA AH!!!!!

:roll:
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

KODIAK wrote:Got it . . . . got it . . . . . got it ALLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUA HAHA AHA HA AHA HA AHA AH AHA AHA AHA HA AH!!!!!

:roll:

Dont forget that Thursday night's are IL-2/PF nights. We hope to have you there.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well you might if I can get the damn thing to work now! :? It keeps asking for the correct disk to be placed in the drive. But I have tried all of them and it doesn't work. I am trying to activate the game using the icon which appears on the desktop after install with the name PF+FB +AEP.
Can someone tell what I must have done wrong?
I installed as per the instructions in the iL-2 thread on our forums:

FB followed by AEP, then PF then 3.03m and 3.04m in that order.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, maybe I just missed it first time around - it's disk No.2 from PF, so now I am sorted there. Will just need the odd bit of guidance getting up to speed here and there.
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

I had the same problem. go to the ubi support forums and do a search on Pacific fighters. you have to download a small .dll file and overwrite the one in your main PF directory. then it will work.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I'll go find that, thx. Although it eventually ran okay, it might be one of those annoying things that keeps coming back every now and then, and if that file will eradicate that problem, then I'll get it installed. 8)