Vote for Next Campaign

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Vote for Next Campaign

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I now have DCG version 3.19 and this one adds some great enhancements and improvments in creating campaigns. I would like to know what kind of campaign you guys would be interested in playing. This would be a campaign that we will stick with until we either win it or lose it.

Western Front German or US/UK?

Eastern Front German or Russian?

North Africa German/Italian or UK?

Pacific US Navy/USMC or Japanese?
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I have no real preference, it all looks great to me. Still, we have done Russian v Germans as a campaign in a while Wouldn't mind my Lagg 3 action.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yeah, well, if I make it, I just don't mind what we do, but the Russian/German campaign is cool.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'd like to fly Brazil vs Finland, in the Great Amazonian Conflict.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

:roll: - maybe we should just settle for anything that allows us to fly planes of our choice.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I'll go for Mozambique vs Costa Rica.
The Jedi Master
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Might as well sign me up for the Great Hadrians Wall Crisis of the 2nd Millenium Scotland vs. England & Italy (Formerly known as Rome! :lol: )