Screenshots from Last Night's IL-2

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Screenshots from Last Night's IL-2

Post by PanzerMeyer »

removed
Last edited by PanzerMeyer on 31 Dec 2005, 18:23, edited 1 time in total.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Great Panz, but next time can you make better use of my wonderful action sequences - flyiong around with both engines on fire for a long time while you get the exposure right, can be a dangerous pastime you know. And what about all that swooping around the airfiled searchlights eh? :lol: :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Softball

Post by Softball »

Nice screens Panzer.

Even though I had fun flying IL2, I had more fun flying LockOn for some reason. Even though we died alot in LockOn, I still thought it was a great ride. Wish we played LockOn more. I really like the join in progress feature, makes things so much easier.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Softball wrote:Nice screens Panzer.

Even though we died alot in LockOn, I still thought it was a great ride. Wish we played LockOn more. I really like the join in progress feature, makes things so much easier.
Thanks!

that's great to hear that you are enjoying Lock On. As for us playing it more as a group, that's why we now have the official "Monday Night Lock On" sessions. :D

See you tonight then? I'm fairly confident Steel and Jedi will show up.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen