Picked up Pacific Fighters

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

daofcmacg

Picked up Pacific Fighters

Post by daofcmacg »

Can't wait to get into the gunners seat of the bombers. I would really like to get some flight time in in the B-29 if that is available.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Um, sorry to burst your bubble but the B-29 is not flyable. :wink:

However, we would all love to have you join us for IL-2 flying next Friday (or any other day for that matter).

If manning a gun position on a bomber is your kind of thing, there are several you can do that with in IL-2.

1. B-25
2. HE-111
3. TB-3
4. G4M Betty
5. A-20

And you can man the rear gun on these light/dive bombers:

1. JU-87
2. IL-2
3. SBD Dauntless
4. D3A Val
5. BF-110
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Done it a few times myself, but wasn't over-awed by the experience. :( Have to be honest, I may not hit much from the pilot's seat, but at least I have no worry of shooting the damn tailplane off, eh?! Who was I gunning for in the SBDs that night? OMG, everytime I opened fire I put another hole in the damn thing . . . . :lol:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

B-17 or B-25 maybe?????

DA
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

daofcmacg wrote:B-17 or B-25 maybe?????

DA

B-25 is flyable but not the B-17. If you look at my previous post, you will also notice that. :wink:
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

IF you actually looked at the post Panzer made the trouble of posting for you... :roll:
Helmut
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Hey, I was just wondering if you could fly the B-25???

:twisted:
The Jedi Master
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Jedi Master wrote:Hey, I was just wondering if you could fly the B-25???

:twisted:
If your communication skills were truly that bad, you would have never been able to marry anyone. :twisted:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

oh, i don't know.... DA snagged someone somehow! :D
Helmut
Softball

Post by Softball »

Who's this DA guy? He always posts and such but I never see him online for a game. All he does is tease us and comes in here and says he bought IL2/Pacific Fighters. :P :lol: :roll:

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

With iL-2 offline, I'm currently working my way through all the fighter aircraft to determine my faves. Am fighting 2 v 2, me with a wingie and 1 x Bf-110 + 1 x Me109.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

That hurt softball...I just got the game and now I have FB and AEP and its all patched up so I'm ready to take you down buddy boy.

<S>

DA
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

daofcmacg wrote:That hurt softball...I just got the game and now I have FB and AEP and its all patched up so I'm ready to take you down buddy boy.

<S>

DA
Ooh! That sounds like a challenge to me! Can you make it this Friday for IL-2 DA?
Hudson

Are you

Post by Hudson »

Are you selling seats for the fight Panzer?
Last edited by Hudson on 27 Dec 2005, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well, the rest of us could hire out an eleven seat bomber, and just watch from a reasonable distance, circling around. Call it it a 'ring' match?

PanzerMeyer

Re: Are you

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Hudson wrote:Are you selling seats for the fight Panzer?
Yeah. You can call me Panzer "Don King" Meyer. :wink:
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Hey guys...friday night any night but I can only play for an hour. I am working on a big project, that I need to get done in two weeks. Since my boss won't be in to work all week I will definately work on it there.

Hey Softball you know I was kidding about the that hurt part right?

DA
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

daofcmacg wrote:Hey guys...friday night any night but I can only play for an hour. I am working on a big project, that I need to get done in two weeks. Since my boss won't be in to work all week I will definately work on it there.

Hey Softball you know I was kidding about the that hurt part right?

DA

We usually start playing IL-2 around 9:00pm EST on Fridays. However, I wouldn't mind flying IL-2 tonight.
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

iL-2 tonight? Hmmmm, just maybe. :wink:

daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

I like the mission editor, its out of this world (there is a learning curve but I expect to get past it soon). I plan on putting together some good action stuff.

DA