Mission making

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Mission making

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, who is our resident expert on iL-2 mission making? I need some help here, just can't see how to insert objects for the mission - the option doesn't seem to be there? :?
I am trying to set-up a mission for Mosquitos &/or Tempests for an attack on an armoured train and a re-supply train heading for a big city. The rest I'll leave to your imagination. :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i am not... but you might try mission mate. seems pretty good so far. you do really need to read the entire help file before eveything becomes obvious...
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Okay, will do! I trust I can get that from any of the Pacific Fighters or iL-2 sites? Going to take a look.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Having trouble finding the Mission Mate proggy, if anyone has a link, please post it here. Thanx!

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

If you can get that mission created and working Kodiak, I'd be more than happy to run it if we fly IL-2 this Friday. :)
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Cool! Strangely enough, I have come across some decent historical stuff with regard to Tempest battles. If I can get the mission to go according to plan for the first one I may have another go at creating something a little more complex, fitting the general storyline. Then, it's up to us to ensure history goes our way.

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

google, as they say, is your friend:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=mission+mate

not so hard, eh?
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yes, Steel. That's where I ended up - @ google. :oops: Always shyed away from all the search engines, insisting that I use my common sense to find files and proggies and so on. But I have finally accepted that using Google IS common sense. Why make something difficult for yourself, eh?
Thanx anyway. :wink: