IDF v1.3 ?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

IDF v1.3 ?

Post by KODIAK »

I was wondering if we might be interested in trying out some of our missions with the IDFv1.3 mod installed? I have been messing with it for a couple of weeks now and I am quite impressed by the attention to detail that has been applied not just to the weapons but their sight reticles, weapons sounds, availability of certain weapons.
And as if to egg-on Bri for a bit of trouble :lol: I'd have to say that some of these weapons belong in our own mod! Geez, Bri is gonna frag me for that one I'm sure...... :roll: 8O

Regards, Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Kodiak,
Did they include any new missions, or is it just a skins/weaps pack?
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Steel,
Neg on that - just weapons and skins that mod! BUt I was thinking it might give everyone the motivation to have a go with the different weapons - and then we could go give Gator hell about putting them in our own mod!! :lol: 8O

Regards, Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05