Too. Night?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Jeez! You sure as hell crack ME up sometimes - mind you I took a good spanking in the last mission yesterday. But I gthink when someone calls AT next time, that'll be me! I scalped a few with those last night, heh?!

Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hell, I forgot to mention - my stationery demand came through today - and I told them I had the "Black nasty" - rolls of it! So it's no surprize really...............heyy? Where'd all that water come from.......? :lol:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Stationery demand - an order for office type consumables e.g. printer cartidges or pens, pencils, rulers
Black nasty - black masking tape usually used for packaging
Heyy?! Where'd all that water come from? - what the ship's captain said as all the rats came running past heading for the jetty!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

So, we up for kicking doors in tonight or what! I fancy a tank spank fest 8O

Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes - 2130 eastern, channel 5
Helmut