"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I should be late this evening.
Hades

Hi

Post by Hades »

SOrry but i will have to cancel, I will come home for christmas vecation this wednesday and be home for 2 weeks and alittle more so it will be plenty of time gaming then.

Hades
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Sorry about my late entrance - not that it did that much good for the mission (too much lag on that map for me) - but we were busy putting up the Xmas tree with the kids. And sometimes there are simply greater priorities right guys?! :wink:
Still it's not a drama.

later, Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

yes - other priorities...

i was actually suprised to find folks still on at 9PM Pacific...we were helping Danielle's parents move into a new house - at least giving moral support (I made dinner to take to them). was fun, but i still had more fun playing team vs team the other night than coop...especially since K can join with no lag/crashing us out.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

well in that case why don't we invite our friends from the liberty plonker group over for a good spanking - we could pre-plan and pair off, give ourselves an advantage by using one of our maps, forget the weapon restriction that we have to put up with over at the other site even things out a little and see how their arses feel after a few games :lol:
.......revenge? REVENGE?! Hell NO!! I just want to get even...........
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05