WOI league?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

WOI league?

Post by Hammer »

Anyone interested? If so go to RLGaming.com forum and post your ideas/interest. If we decide to participate we will need a unit rep. I should not do it as I am probably going to end up like a moderator/sponsor of the league.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Can't say I'm not interested - would be happy to give it a go, just to see how we get on. I'm sure we're good enough to give most of them a run for their money!

Regards, Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I am also looking for a rep from Wings of Fury... The rep will help define what the league actually is and how it works. Go to the forums and see what they have talked about so far... Any takers?
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yeah, I get your point - but I aint Mr Diplomacy at the best of times, and I'm NOT in this for the bickering and bitchin' I've already seen on Steel's site in the forum. I'd only end up telling people to wind their necks in and piss off! That ain't what you're looking for and we both know that - I am more than happy to take-on an assignment - but NOT this one! 8O
And just for the record I volunteer for NOTHING - you learn that lesson early in this man's army!
I am interested in things like the weapons mod and helping with mission modelling. I have no experience with the actual implementation using IGOR, but in an advisory capacity I can certainly bring the realism factor to what's planned. Just a thought.......

Regards, Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I have not seen any bickering. Anything that is on the RLGaming.com forums was expected based upon what happened in the WOI forums. They have aired their grievances, I said that was O.K. but to leave it and move on. I feel they have done so unless something new was posted in the last hour...and they have made quite some progress I think.

Go check it out...

Part of the reason I offered RLGaming help was to hopefully take off with a good idea and to make it work and not let it succumb to immature BS. That will not happen in RLGaming's forums...
Helmut