Maps

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Maps

Post by KODIAK »

There is a 23MB d/l at FilePlanet claiming to contain 6 brand new maps - so maybe I'll have a look tomorrow and see if any of them hold potential for our team. Unless I can access them in the game I guess I will be using IGOR to walk the map. Anyway will keep you all posted as to my thoughts on this.
Everyone is looking for new missions to play, and if any of the maps suit then we may be able to have Steel & Gator develope something there.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I would really like to have the time to create new missions specifically for WOI. I think their team would like it as well - since they are currently stuck with the modified stock stuff...which pretty much sucks.
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Well, I hope everyone got some fun out of the maps we did play for this mod tonight.
Steel, do you think we will be able to do anything with those maps ourselves?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05