my demands.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

my demands.

Post by Grifter »

We should have an official list of official WOF supported mods. Too many to keep track of otherwise? Maybe it's just me.

I demand a twinkie!!!!

Griffy.
Gator

Post by Gator »

I think the sticky thread was intended to provide that. Perhaps we need a locked sticky thread that steel or whoever can edit once a week to reflect the current state of the ghosts. (I have this same issue with the 13th)

-Brian
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Softball

Addons

Post by Softball »

GATOR POSTED:
(I have this same issue with the 13th)

Check the 13th MEU forums for my sticky addons thread. I have updated the addon zip files with the addons we currently support. Make sure you have the addons (zip files) listed in the post and that's it, you are ready to play.

We usually don't keep adding new addons/mods like we do in GR, it's mainly just new missions that we want to play. Not everyone has to have the mission installed, but it certainly speeds up the load times if you have it already.

As far as the GR mods, as long as there is a post about using a new mod and a link to DL it, I am good to go. How about posting in the MEMBERS ONLY area what mods are being run for that day/night session? Just a thought.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Gator

Post by Gator »

Dave,
that's kinda what I meant. It's when the thread takes off that the links/mods get lost. Locking it would prevent the thread from growing.
Brian
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yes that would do the trick. A sticky note that only a few people could edit. We can have our mod suggestions in another thread. yes....where's my twinkie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Do I get to skin it! Do I....? Do I, dad....! Ple.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.e.ee..ase?! :lol:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

you can try, but my bunny rabbit's name is Satan. He likes playing with tactical nukes.