Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hammer

Downloads sticky post updated...

Post by Hammer »

nt
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

updated again with Band of Brothers download link. This mod requires only DS, but you have to run the batch file in the Band of Brothers folder once you install before playing this mod...
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Run the batch file? That sounds complicated.... 8O :? I hope that is easy to do........
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

No the accounts are free for the public servers anyway - you'll find that you have to wait in-line though, and that is the bug-bear! Although he drama is minimal if you have hi-speed; but with 56K you wait an hour or so to get onto the server, and then if you're lucky you get it done in about 3 or 4 hours!! :cry:
I just registered using my WOF username and p/w to keep things simple.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

for files like this the wait is generally none... for popular stuff you will have to wait, sometimes not, to start the download. as far as i know that is the only place to get BoB...
Helmut