New Mod?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

New Mod?

Post by KODIAK »

Over at the now "infamous by the hands of Kodiak" site (Ghostrecon.net)- as if no-one knew it existed B 4 I came along.... :roll: LOL, we have at our disposal a new unique mod in the shape of "UNREAL RECON", it's 20MB in size and I am d/ling it now to give it the once-over - let you know what I think later, or you could try it yourselves.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

saw that - looked interesing...:)

kinda like our space marines thing in GR, but probably not quite as "realistic" as we want to be with weapons...
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Yep! Hit the nail on the head there Steel. It wasn't bad, quite well done with no apparent issues to deal with. Weapons & characters were pretty good too. Well textured and so on.
However, it was a tad too "UNREAL-like" for me, and the weapons were designed for that type of game-play. The only one I found to be of any use was the sniper rifle. Just a cheap way to get playing Unreal IMHO, and I am more of a G-R type.
It may be worth a look by someone else, but I don't really think it'll flick anyone's switch.
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Hmmm....maybe a realism mod for the UT mod? Something to cut our teeth on?
Helmut