What shall it be tonight?

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

I want to kill bad guys in the following manner tonight:

Poll ended at 18 Jan 2003, 12:41

IGI2 MP demo (on a private server it rocks!!)
43%
Vietcong MP demo, private or public
No votes
The ol standby: Ghost Recon
14%
Updated RavenShield Demo (thanks Softball)
43%

Total votes: 7

KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Ohhhhhh....shit! I just dropped the rope!! :lol: Anyway as usual my pattern is full tonight, so I am taking the good lady off to do some league tenpin - however, I shall return to save the world from your weary asses at 2145Hrs (Mountain ) sharp - it has come to my attention that several of you require the mandatory "double-tap" ala Kodiak.
"Listen in, take point soldier! And don't keep running back towards me to see if I am still following you - or I may be forced to double-tap you in the forehead. Friend or foe? Who cares really? 8O
Jeez, I may even manage a knee-capping or two on the way round........ :wink:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Softball

IGI2, no thanks. Ravenshield = WOAH!

Post by Softball »

Just played IGI2 MP Demo. I think I will pass on this one. Did not impress me one bit. Graphics are great, but that's about as far is it goes for me.

But I did DL the updated Ravenshield Demo (the new map looks REAL NICE BTW), I wouldn't mind trying that out.

Check out some screens for the new map:

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

I voted for Ravenshield, but we need to consider if all the folks playing have it before we play. Kodiak may not, but on the other hand he keeps getting droppped from IGI2...

If everyone has it (and if you read this now, go get it now) we could try the MOHAA Spearhead demo...
Helmut
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

MOHS demo patch is in my shared file
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

i also will pass on IGI 2. Unless last night was a fluke, it crashed within 5 minutes for me everytime last night and i needed a hard reboot.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Yes, I forgot about the problems Madrus had as well. It IS a cool game though... SB, you might want to give it a try on a private server like we have been playing - it makes a difference without all the goofballs out there being in the server...

Madrus,
Maybe reinstall??? or even re-download?
Helmut
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Madrus and I are on RW 5 now...
Helmut
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

re-dl and reinstalling IGI2 now
Madrus

IGI 2

Post by Madrus »

i downloaded the MP demo and the SP demo again. After uninstalling IGI 2 MP demo, i reinstalled the new downloaded IGI 2 MP demo, and installed the SP demo also.

The SP demo also does the same thing as my MP demo did the other night - after one or two minuts, the screen goes black, i get a stuttering sound from my speakers, and the keyboard is unresponsive. Only a hard reboot rec overs.

:cry:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Yah Madrus, must be something with your particular setup...or because your first name starts with a "G" - I heard those folks had issues with the game as well...
Helmut