Quake Wars

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Post by Falker »

Thanks for the post. I read the article and it looks good. I mean no disrespect , but Man…. I need to get on the com channel and start bushing up with Buff. He was a Colonel in ELH and always lead us into battle. I’m sure Wof has some command leadership as well. Also , perhaps we need to figure out a Rank structure for the RLG team and possibly a web page? No doubt we will pick up some stragglers wanting to join our team once we make the top 10 list. We are Vets!

Get on the ready line!
Last edited by Falker on 05 Jul 2007, 08:30, edited 1 time in total.
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

i checked at EB games today - due in the store Aug 2.

not sure we will get too much into playing other teams - but we will see...
Helmut
Falker

Post by Falker »

That’s cool if there’s no league play. We can still get on the same side and beat up on bots or other players. ;) What’s more, is we wont need to have a rank structure or web page.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

"We can still get on the same side and beat up on bots"... or if enough folks play at once we can join opposite sides. that is what i am thinking. then we know the folks we are playing with/against and do not have to worry about cheats...

if it was a league like NBT, I might be interested but the majority of folks here do not have time for that at all...
Helmut
Falker

Post by Falker »

Well, you know…. I’ve been hanging out here because I always thought we were going to get in a league and build up the team spirit once again. There’s nothing like winning battles and coming home with the trophy. What else is there? I think we need something besides team battles. We need Motivation , Hype , Excitement! , … and an eagerness to get on the computer and meet your friends in battle. We could be backing each other up and carrying out real team work with a high 5 at the end of the night.

We can do this by joining a league. We can also meet new friends by joining a league and keep RLG alive. Isn’t that what everyone wants? Sometimes really cool people just drop of the grid and you never hear from them again. It’s a bummer.. How much longer can it go on if RLG doesn’t recruit new members?

It’s always been a dream of mine to join a league with RLG and keep it active. I’d like help out. Why else would I be keeping an eye out for really cool games. =) I’m looking for something…. a game that everyone might like so RLG can capitalize on it and grow.

I’m sorry, I’m not being impolite , this is more like a cry for help. it just bugs me that this is all there is and all I have to look forward too.

I’ll be back and hopefully see you guys on the playing field. We might make go of it yet and even join a league! .. we’ll see.
Peace
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

of the folks i know that are active only a few would have the time available to devote to a league. i am not one of them...

Buff (if you can get him away from CoH/V)
Falker
Veg
Madrus (if you can talk him into it and get him away from WoW)
Tach

that is about it...and not enough to field anywhere near a team. of course it depends upon the 'drop' size in the league - but remember we often had problems fielding just 8 for league drops in ELH and we had many more active members than here...

i am not trying to be negative, just real. maybe enough new folks could be found...maybe enough of the old ELH could be dug up and maybe some folks would become more active to do this. who knows...

i am also not saying i would not like to do it, but we gotta see what the game is really like first and my life would just not allow the time for it nowadays.
Helmut