Supreme Commander Demo out!

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Falker, you should have been onliune yestorday, could have joined Gator and me in whooping the AI. Took about 2 hr's to kill the AI between the 2 of us. and thats with massed attackers, and constantly using artillery to long range bomb his but. and still took for ever. In the second game I had 3 of those BIg long range level 2 cannons firing on the AI and still it took for ever.
Softball

Post by Softball »

Can you save MP games? If not, I can see that being a big problem for MP COOP games.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Gator

Post by Gator »

no, you cannot currently save MP games. We commented on that yesterday. There are ways to make it faster ... you can accelerate time. The slowness mostly seems to be construction cueing.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

We shoudl try the accelerated time game speed feature next time. and making more factories so each producing different things.

Now there is a way of pausing a MP game. I have done it accedentlay several tiems for a second or 2. Not sure if Gator got a message or not when I did it.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

Found out that others are asking for the same feature in the forms. So hopfuly thye will make a save for multi player.