Crysis Demo Screenshots

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Crysis Demo Screenshots

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Played this tonight....

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

Isn't that C-130 suppose to be running black?

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Falker

Post by Falker »

Cool , I just got the DL and will play it tonight. Best place to get the demo for me was at http://www.worthdownloading.com/

Have fun!
We're in the pipe , five by five.
Gator

Post by Gator »

looks more like a c-17 to me ...
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

A couple more shots...

I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

this is a must buy... i was playing last night - very cool. i do wonder what the MP is going to be like?
Helmut
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Steel wrote: i do wonder what the MP is going to be like?
Probably very limited out of the box. The only thing I would be interested in is a Cooperative mode where you get to play the single player game but I know that wont happen.
Falker

Post by Falker »

Agreed , this game is a keeper. I like the stealth mode. Very cool. I guess it would look something like Predator and his cloaking device. Also sliding down the hill on your stomach is new. I was laying on the ground and there were 5 guys walking all around me trying to find where I was at. I’d de-cloaked and shot them one at a time until they dropped a grenade in my lap. Lmao that was funny tho , “ Come Out Yankee !” Interesting choice of options on the heads up display. Armor , stealth , strength speed. This new mod idea will make it a more challenging game and using it properly would be difference between winning and losing on the field.

The sound effects are cool but I’ll bet the full game graphics look better than the demo. If not then I’ll see about loading up Vista again to try out the DX-10. Anyone ever kill that pesky boat? K-now I’ll go back and kill em all this time hehehehe.
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

after doing some looking, it seems to be right that MP will not be so great. no bots, no coop. hopefully, since it is moddable, some great team will incorporate that as a mod - both coop campaign as well bots for the normal MP mode. i will probably not buy it until something like that happens, or mechwarrior living legends is released.
Helmut
Falker

Post by Falker »

or mechwarrior living legends is released.
Where is that thread? I saw it the other day and then poof, it was gone. Is there something wrong with it. Also where’s everyone at? Lets go people! Stop your grinning and drop your linen!
Softball

Post by Softball »

Mechwarrior Living Legends is being discussed in the Mechwarrior forum:

phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=11212

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Falker

Post by Falker »

oh i c , that should have been the first place i looked o.-
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

OK I installed the damn demo and when I went to play with all settings at low everything was choppy and I couldn't see my weapon in front of me. It seemed to me that the enemy also had cloaking technology as well cause all I could see was maybe a red outline sporatically and of course their flash lights. I couldn't see any of the debri that was in front of me so I was making noise like you wouldn't believe. Wait I take that back I did the outline of a bottle that moved when I turned but the rendering was very very slow.

Ok I know I only have a 7600 GT but I'll be damned if it can't run this game on atleast low settings.

Softball as soon as I get the money for your 8600GTS I will be sending it off to you and I will be selling my 7600GT.

DA
Softball

Post by Softball »

Np DA, it's not going anywhere. I still have to switch the card out from my wife's computer, so you have some time. The 8600GTS will definately give a boost to your gaming speed.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

I wonder if anyone will buy that 7600GT, I doubt it but I will attempt to sell it on e-bay if no one from CMACG will buy it.

DA