Crysis Warhead

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker

Crysis Warhead

Post by Falker »

Am I the only one here that likes Crysis? Well I hope not because this was an okay game that ranked right up there in the top 10 on the Falker Charts , next to Call Of Duty 4. So many cool options whilst play this one. Oh Yeah , and the graphics aren’t that bad either.

We’ll , we have some new info today. See below and check out the link. Unfortunately it’s not the continued story of Crysis , but more like some smash and grab shoot em up following one of the characters in the original game. Correct me if I’m wrong , but it sounds more like a MOD .

IGN QUOTE:
In fact, the original Crysis may come off as being a much more cerebral experience in comparison. That game was about cat-and-mouse in the jungle, whereas Warhead is going to be about blowing that jungle up.

From IGN:
http://pc.ign.com/articles/884/884351p1.html
We're in the pipe , five by five.
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

is this expansion or new game, I have crysas came wih graphics card and in sli I can max the game out o man its nice. I liek it and I think gater or grigter have it to.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

I just got this on Steam, but haven't started playing it yet. Looks good.
The Jedi Master
Gator

Post by Gator »

standalone expansion. Parallel story to the original ...
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

amd has a install limit. Sounds like its 8 limit but still a limit and its ther eon the steam install as well. So sorry I have the first crysis but this stays on shelf. NO EA products with this dam DAM with limits hits my pc. Spore, this and Redalers 3 has it. Redalert 3 has a 5 limit

alos remember it checks home server on install so say few years they bring that server down you can't install the game. IE you have a rented game with a random return date
Gator

Post by Gator »

buy it on steam ...
VEGETA

Post by VEGETA »

steam still has the same DRM my good sir no diffrence.

Also note steam had that same drm as dvd copy of bioshock as well. Its a sad world in the pc market with games with install limits.
Gator

Post by Gator »

i had bioshock from steam - no trouble for me. I have yet to have any drm issues with anything from steam. DRM is not new - nearly every game we play has it. It's only a problem when it's poorly implemented DRM.
Jedi Master

Post by Jedi Master »

Bioshock had a limit that was removed after like 9 months. I only installed it once so far, played it, and removed it, so that didn't bother me at all.
Same with CW. I've installed it once, played it, uninstalled. I likely won't reinstall it this year anyway.
The Jedi Master