Ready or Not (S.W.A.T)

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

PanzerMeyer

Re: Ready or Not (S.W.A.T)

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Friend invite has been sent!
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Cr33p3r wrote:
10 Aug 2022, 08:10
Sounds good. Trichome and I spent a good hour together and we did quite well. Well, we both ended up dying over and over but we did survive for a good bit of the assaults haha. I appreciate you staying on late Trichome! :cheers:

Also, just ordered that grass monkey head tracker. you all are costing me a lot of money! PDT_Armataz_01_23

Its going to be a game changer, but if you dont like it Ill take it off your hands... but I pay in CAD$...lol

Cant wait for next Tuesday now... Yesterday was fun and we did "better" at some points than the 3 of us did...I say better but we still got slaughtered...
Im glad I stayed on and we had a few rounds.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Last night Trichome and I did the meth house assault. I think we were both jumpy the rest of the night. Civvies would get up off the ground and come running at you with a knife. They also weren't really interested in being arrested when told to get down LOL. We got I think 11 of 15 enemies before I got shot and Trochome got knifed.

We heard footsteps on the 2nd floor above us the whole time we were in the house. Probably one of the scariest FPS experiences I've had since System Shock 2 or Aliens Vs Predator 2 as a single player marine.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Cr33p3r wrote:
11 Aug 2022, 05:22
Probably one of the scariest FPS experiences I've had since System Shock 2 or Aliens Vs Predator 2 as a single player marine.

Alien Isolation and FEAR are my top 2 games when it comes to giving me genuine chills and anxiety.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I will be on tonight.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I had a great time last night even with all the dying. LOL!
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

LOL Me too. We were pretty pathetic but its very entertaining.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Needless to say, Ready or Not is still far from being a full release version so I fully expect the enemy AI to be improved.
Bones

Post by Bones »

The FPS shooter that really scared me was Thief. Especially in that haunted cathedral. It sill makes me shiver just to think about it.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
19 Aug 2022, 11:42
The FPS shooter that really scared me was Thief. Especially in that haunted cathedral. It sill makes me shiver just to think about it.

v6,
boNes
I only played the last Thief game which came out a few years ago. I really enjoyed it but it wasn't scary at all.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Hey guys....

Sorry I missed you on Tuesday.

Did you guys play with the MODS?
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

No mods.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Cr33p3r wrote:
20 Aug 2022, 04:31
No mods.
I have them installed already so Im ready to give them a try on Tuesday.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

For the flashlight mod, I installed the 1200 lumens one. You have to choose just 1 of the 4.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

here they are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

I uninstalled those mods. Good trial. Please suggest some more Trichome if you know of any.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be installing both as well unless Trichome and Jedi really like the flashlight mod so then I'll keep that one.

Needless to say that the AI behavior mod didn't do jack!
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I spotted this one today.... we can give it a go if you guys want? It says the accuracy was increased but the description says it "reduces their aim a little bit" - might be worth a try even with the contradiction.

I would like to keep the flashlight. I find it handy and a big improvement over the in game flashlight.

https://www.nexusmods.com/readyornot/mods/3

Information:

This mod improves the experience in encounters with enemies by making them take a few miliseconds longer to shoot at you and reducing their aim a little bit.

List of Changes:

SuspectAccuracy. Increased all Numbers by 0.4
SuspectTimeWithWeaponUpBeforeFiring. From 0.3 to 0.8
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

That mod looks promising Trichome. I'll download it this weekend.