Red Dead Redemption 2

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Falker939

Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by Falker939 »

There’s nothing like an Old Western. I‘ve had my eye on this game for awhile now , but then put on the back burner for the time being. I received a sweet offer from Steam towards the end last year and I almost pulled the trigger on it. - but I haven’t seen any interest for this game in RLG yet.

Then today , I was talking with this sales guy for awhile who was saying he is absolutely addicted to this game! That it has a great story line and he’s trying to get his dad to play the game with him. So I went online and was giving this a second glance , and it looks like the game play has a slow motion action play – just like in that the old game Max Payne

Other Thoughts: This game is not meant for a 4 year old. Rated PG14- Parental Guidance is advised. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Modify my post and see if I care - We're in the pipe 5 by 5
PanzerMeyer

Re: Red Dead Redemption 2

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I really like RPG's and especially if they have a good storyline but the whole Old West theme/setting of RDR just doesn't grab me.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

Right… it looks like the player is riding around shooting cowboys , and other people out on the road. If it had a trial version, I would like to try it to see if there is more to it than that. . There was a half off sale back in December and then it went back up again.
Falker939

Post by Falker939 »

It's now 50% off at Steam - and later this year I bet this games does back on sale again.