Tuesday Night shift away from Ready or Not??

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

Tuesday Night shift away from Ready or Not??

Post by Trichome »

Hi Guys...

To continue what's being discussed is that other thread....Im not so into the SciFi stuff but Ill purchase if tahst what we settle on.

I went onto STEAM and and went through the COOP sections and Ill post a few links below.....
Trichome

Re: Tuesday Night shift away from Ready or Not??

Post by Trichome »

GROUN BRANCH

This is IS ALPHA - BUT - has "Very positive" reviews
8 Player Coop
Alpha price WILL BE cheaper than full release

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Here are my suggestions if we are going to avoid scifi stuff:

Ghost Recon Breakpoint

Sniper Elite 5
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Oh and just to be clear, I'm not talking about dumping Ready or Not forever. I'm just suggesting a temporary break until this big update becomes available for us.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PaydAy 2
Only 12$
Co-op upto 4 players

Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Alien Elite
Mostly positive reviews
About 30$

Trichome

Post by Trichome »

Sniper Elite 5 - I already have this on my Wishlist - DO you enjoy this one Panzer?

Upto 4 players...

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 10:23
Sniper Elite 5 - I already have this on my Wishlist - DO you enjoy this one Panzer?

Upto 4 players...

Oh yes. Jedi and I play it pretty regularly. Jedi and I also have Ghost Recon Breakpoint and Alien Fireteam Elite.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 10:19
Oh and just to be clear, I'm not talking about dumping Ready or Not forever. I'm just suggesting a temporary break until this big update becomes available for us.
YA for sure... 100% I enjoy the game but looks like you guys want a bit of a reprieve.....I get that to. Then we can try on the next update if things have improved
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I love breakpoint.... Im good with that too....
Breakpoint isnt available on Steam though. Would need to purchase via UBISOFT Connect

Wildlands is on Steam and on sale if anyone is interested. I haven't played this one yet

PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Yes, Breakpoint would require installing the UBI Connect client. If Creeper is ok with either Breakpoint or Wildlands then I'm good to go.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

My availability on Tuesdays is spotty so I will abstain from the vote. All sound interesting. Just let me know and I'll get the one the group prefers. If I had to vote, aliens fire team looks the most appealing but the Wildlands price is also appealing. I guess I'd rather not spend $50 on a game I will hardly play. That's like adding another aircraft in DCS by comparison haha
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Aliens Fireteam sounds good to me. Both me and Jedi already have it.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm also going to do some online research today and see if I can get an idea of when this last major Ready or Not update will be available for all players. If it comes out within a week or two then we might as well just wait instead playing a different game.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 08:36
I'm also going to do some online research today and see if I can get an idea of when this last major Ready or Not update will be available for all players. If it comes out within a week or two then we might as well just wait instead playing a different game.
I think it'll be in the next 5 or 6 weeks... let me know what you find...
Would you guys be interested in maybe just doing an ARMA3 map on Tuesdays..... BUT.. I know you play on Mondays Panzer..... If not and its longer than a month Ill make the purchase.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 11:53

I think it'll be in the next 5 or 6 weeks... let me know what you find...
Would you guys be interested in maybe just doing an ARMA3 map on Tuesdays..... BUT.. I know you play on Mondays Panzer..... If not and its longer than a month Ill make the purchase.
I have no problem playing ArmA 3 but I don't think Jedi would be interested in reinstalling it. I'm thinking our best option is either GR Breakpoint, Wildlands or Alien Fireteam Elite.
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

okay if not then lets roll with either GR's,,, I haven't played WIldlands at all but I have it. Breakpoint I got about 110 hrs in it.....

Anyluck with finding out the update timeframe? I dont recall where I saw that 6ish weeks thing mentioned.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Trichome wrote:
05 Dec 2022, 14:43

Anyluck with finding out the update timeframe? I dont recall where I saw that 6ish weeks thing mentioned.

I looked for several minutes but found nothing.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

After watching some reviews of aliens fire team elite, I wasn't as impressed and looked to be very repetitious. Wildlands just ok. Breakpoint looked pretty cool. I just uninstalled arma so happy to take a break from that one. I'll work on getting breakpoint
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I figure tonight we'll just go ahead and play Ready or Not and next week we can start playing Breakpoint. That should give all of us plenty of time to install it.