World of Warships

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Softball

World of Warships

Post by Softball »

Anyone here play World of Warships? Veg and I have been playing this for the last 1 1/2 months, and it's been quite fun. Just wanted to put some feelers out there and see if anyone was interested in joining us.

My name in game is "Staark" and Veg's name is "GT_Hawk". Would be great to get a group of us together on the virtual seas. I started a Clan on WOWS, RRLG. (The Real Real Life Gaming). We do both PvE and PvP in game, and have a pretty good understanding of how the game mechanics work. So we can answer any questions or offer any help/training.

I know Hammer and maybe a few others used to play this back when it first came out. But it's changed quite a bit over the years. They have added Carriers and Submarines to the game, to go along with DD, CA, and BB class WWII era ships. Each class has their own "personality" per day, but my favorite is the BB so far, and CAs second.

It's completely free to play, but it does have a paid account option if you want the extra XP and perks.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
PanzerMeyer

Re: World of Warships

Post by PanzerMeyer »

You guys got bored of Company of Heroes 3 already? PDT_Armataz_01_28
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen