Mission request

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

KODIAK

Mission request

Post by KODIAK »

A request from an AOL buddy of mine - could someone possibly create a mission for a romantic rescue? I said that I knew a man who might be able to do that. Much as most people have something on their plate, is it possible that we could accomodate this request?
Further to that I put the good name of the Delta team across and offered the opportunity to come and have a trial shoot with us - but we'll have to wait out on a reply. Hope you guys don't mind me making the offer and the girls will be pleased to know it's someone to help them shoot the rest of the lads! :roll:
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Gator

Post by Gator »

Romantic? What exactly do you have in mind?
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Oh I'm not sure myself, something that fits that kinda scenario I guess along the lines of: AWACS downed by enemy aircraft, with some of the crew still alive including the female pilot (ala DangerousBabe wearing a flight suit) only allowed to have a pistol (no silencer) to defend themselves.
Team receives orders to go behind enemy lines to extract pilot and remaining crew who didn't bail out safely over the sea.
Enemy are aware of the general location of the aircraft, and are closing in numbers (with dogs etc.,?)
There should be sufficient time permitted to extract without engaging (where would you begin the timer? After the first shot is fired from a non-silenced weapon(pilot sidearm?) from distance or any weapon fairly close to main seach party?)
One team member should be relegated to a sidearm once he takes control of guiding the pilot.
The pilot should be seperated from the remaining crew - to find and to extract - because of the deal with the sidearm.
The team member extracting the pilot should be able to sacrifice himself to allow the pilot to escape if they are caught-up.
Part two of the mission where necessary - the team should return to locate the missing team member and rescue him - the pilot would be part of the rescue attempt able to carry a weapon of choice into battle and the rescued team member would receive the pilot's sidearm on rescue contact.
The sidearm might be an H&K MP7? Limited ammo?
Complete the mssion with a smooch scene (for the ladies :roll: :wink: )
Someon should have to play the pilot's character from the start of the mission (obviously start point would be different) and they would be restricted to 100 metre radius around the dead aircraft.
Pilot invited to join the team after successful result?
I am open to suggestions for the map to use - Airfield, Dam, I woulds suggest a fairly large map though to allow for ingenuity.
Also the enemy we would have simply roaming around the map should be random location each mission?
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Gator

Post by Gator »

well, i could probably do something here.

There's a female operative in the HX4 mod and there are the dangerous babes (although it would be hard to mistake one for a pilot although they do carry natural flotation devices).

Problems I see: I don't know of a way to spawn one of the team at a point that is separate from the rest of the team ... multi-team perhaps? Have to look into this...

Smooch scene isn't really doable in a MP mission ... although it is possible for a single player mission.

I'm guessing your friend wants to play the pilot role?

I'm gonna have some time this week, i'll see what I can do.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver