Ghost Recon Campaign folder or file

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

daofcmacg

Ghost Recon Campaign folder or file

Post by daofcmacg »

Hey guys! Happy New Year. Alright I am playing Ghost Recon at work(Boss is on vacation and he will be back monday), so I will be removing GR from my computer at work and I am on Mission number 4. Funny how I haven't played at home at all. I am trying to take the Campaign mission with me so I can start from there at home also, but I have the slightest idea where the campaign folder is. I am looking in the Red Storm Entertainment folder/Ghost Recon but I don't see anything that resembles what I am looking for.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

I'm not too sure myself - you'd best wait for Steel, Raptor, or Gator really - but let's have a look........
It might look something like this:

D:\Program Files\Red Storm Entertainment\Ghost Recon\Mods\Origmiss\Save
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

I think before you move the campaign files you have to wash your CPU and wax/polish your hard drive. if you use a floppy to transfer the files you must iron the floppy first.

Then steam clean all your memory. Just make sure your static strap around your wrist is attached to a 12 auto battery before you remove the memory to put it in the spin cycle of your washer after you have steam cleaned it.

Bake the whole thing at 450 degrees for 3 hours to remove all the moisture and enjoy. :roll:
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

use rwatson's advice above and you can not go wrong...

rwatson, we need to come up with a call sign for you. this COULD me fun! :)
Helmut
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Aj yes! It has finally happened, I told you he'd eventually crack, I knew he was really one of us - Madrus, welcome to the ranks of 5SFG commonly known as "The Ghosts!" - you bloody demented lunatic! LOL 8O
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

hehehehe. hey beavis, kodiak said crack. hehehehehehe