Time to go back

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Hades

Time to go back

Post by Hades »

in 3 hours from now i will take a train back to my regiment and it will take along time untill i will be able to play with you guys again, i will miss this alot i have enjoyed playing with you guys and i had alot of laughs (spelling???) i really enjoy the humor. i dont speak mutch my self but thats because i feel abit insecure in my english.

I apriciate that you guys let me stay in this unit even thou i dont play mutch

The months i have left in my service will be the toughest ever not only will it by hard training with stuff like "SERE" this is also the months i will have to show that im a good soldier that are capable of being a fine officer its not gonna be easy speacially when the Swedish Army is shrinking for evry year now we only train one division a year and thats around 15000 men the problem is that we been in peace for over 200 years, what im trying to say is that they need fewer(spelling??) officers evry year who knows maybe we dont have an army in 10 years from now and only have anational guard :cry: but one thing is for sure i love this profession and i will make my best to be one of the Swedens finist :D

ok this message went abit longer then i planned it to be :lol:

Goodbye and i see you guys later
"The greatest failures of them all is the failure to try"
Ed Bugarin Delta force
Softball

Goodbye

Post by Softball »

Good Luck Bro, enjoy it while you can.

See you when you get back.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
KODIAK

Post by KODIAK »

Hades,
I have served almost 19 years in the military at the pleasure of Her Majesty. And thought there are many times I would have loved to just change everything and be a civilian instead - but, I can tell you this; I am honestly proud to wear this uniform and be seen for what I am and what we stand for, to the public. Ours is an honourable profession and our noble cause is one for which this whole world strives - Peace on our time!

Regards, Don
It is not the technique that wins a fight, but the more furious mind - Kodiak WOF

You are stuck on stupid. I'm not going to answer that question! - Gen Honore, New Orleans Sep 05
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

It was great having you back with us for the short time you were home. Best of luck Hades