speaking of the Ravenshield demo...

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Gator

speaking of the Ravenshield demo...

Post by Gator »

I WOULD like to try the Ravenshield demo again. Sunday night anyone?
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

Maybe tonight? I know Kodiak said he was going to start dl'ing it last night...
Helmut
Gator

Post by Gator »

I'm unavailable tonight - we're going to the pub to watch a basketball game. So, if you do play tonight, I'd still like to try it Sunday night.
Silence is golden - Duct Tape is silver
Softball

Ravenshield

Post by Softball »

Hawk, Bad Karma, Fire, Chef (Friend of BK) and I played the Ravenshield (RvS) demo late last night for a good hour or so. It was VERY fun and we were pretty much able to all get on the same team for most of the matches. I WILL be getting RvS when it is released. The new map called IMPORT_EXPORT is pretty good, lots of places to ambush and hide. We had some very intense fire fights, dodging, firing, hiding. The matches are all very fast and last only about 3 minutes, or until everyone on one team is killed. The Flashbang effects and CS Gas effects are VERY VERY good. The thermal night vision is great as well.

I am all for a few matches tonight. Debi and I have family coming over for a while tonight, but I am game afterwards.

Hope to catch you all online.

"SILENCE, I KILL YOU!!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
AKA: Staark or Staark_RLG
Hammer

Post by Hammer »

SB,
Make sure you do not clean house, leave trash spilled on the floor, etc. Whatever it takes to get them out early!!! :D

Would be great if we could get that many people on tonight as well...might be able to do just our own server.
Helmut

Post by Guest »

Finally got my server running RvS v1.1 in dedicated mode. I was able to bring a friend online and show him the ropes of the game. Info on server is in the server's section of the forum.