What a great Hop - Feb 21

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Trichome

What a great Hop - Feb 21

Post by Trichome »

Hey Everyone....

I know Im the new guy, but I wanted to say last nights missions were great. It was awesome to work towards a single goal - Keeping Xpendable alive - so he could move some mud. Even the way we were rotating on and off targets felt right.

We've flown a lot of missions but these ones felt different.....more coordinated.

Cheers!
Grifter

Re: What a great Hop - Feb 21

Post by Grifter »

Definitely something we should always strive for. We were doing more coordinated work a few years ago, but then I think we've grown more lax again as of late. We can certainly strive for this type of flying moving forward. I know it's really easy to just want to get your hops/kills in, but we will all last a lot longer in the fail and increase our chances of coming home in one piece if we bother to rally up at a designated point, or at least communicate what we're doing to the team so that make decisions more effectively.
Hammer

Re: What a great Hop - Feb 21

Post by Hammer »

Well, I can state I definitely sucked in the air. I have for the last couple weeks. I did not contribute there at all except to be a target.

What I think made the different last night was when I took the role of JFACC due to not being effective otherwise. PDT_Armataz_01_13
Helmut