Xpendable's new MFD screens

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Xpendable

Xpendable's new MFD screens

Post by Xpendable »

These will be going in the Harrier. The F-18 and the Harrier used the exact same screen hardware in the real jets. Of course these are facsimiles from Winwing, but they are built to the exact dimensions of the real ones. The F18 has 3 of them whereas the Harrier only has 2.
Anyway, these are amazing. Can't wait to put them into my Harrier simpit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trichome

Re: Xpendable's new MFD screens

Post by Trichome »

Those look great. Can't wait to see more of this rig come together.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Wow, very nice!! Now that is what I call a geek work space. PDT_Armataz_01_34
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

I like those! What was the damage for each?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

About $119 for each screen, and another $55 for the MFD buttons. You can also buy individual or in sets and in 3packs for you F-18 guys that need 3. They sell desk mounts for these separately if you want them to be rigidly mounted with quick release clamps. $20 for ea h of those. I didn't eed those so didn't buy them. They can sit on the desk either at 51 degrees or 16 degrees without the brackets.
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

If you buy just the MFD's without screens, they come with a metal plate you can install to fill in the missing screen. Good value for $55 if you don't want the screen.
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

That is a great investment in hardware! I'm rethinking my simpit haha. I really want to get my flight information panels working.

I appreciate your dedication to one aircraft.