DCS Flight Nights

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Bones

Re: DCS Flight Nights

Post by Bones »

I'm glad that's finally been said. I have been and continue to be interested in flying missions rather than the organized chaos of AirQuake

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

PDT_Armataz_01_34
Bones

Post by Bones »

SO, we going to try 2000 eastern tomorrow (Monday) night?

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Most likely i will be on 9pm ET on Mondays and 8PM on Wednesdays. I have county commissioner meetings Mondays so a lot of times I get even get home in time to fly . But, 8 ET is fine with me and I'll join Mondays at a later time if I can make it. Don't wait for me on Mondays please.

Next week for example its unlikely I'll be home in time on Monday. But my wife is out of town most of the week and I plan to take thurs off so i can start at 8pm and even stay up pretty late on Wed night. :)
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

I think what Creeper said is a good compromise. I can be on at 8 tonight. But if everyone else is joining at 9 I’ll simply fly from 9 to 10 tonight. Wednesday night I personally would want to start at 8.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ok so flying will be at 8 pm this Wednesday then? Just confirming.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Yes, I believe so.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Ok, thanks. Jedi and I will be there at 8.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

And just to clarify, that is eastern time.

v6,
boNes
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Bones wrote:
01 Mar 2023, 07:06
And just to clarify, that is eastern time.

v6,
boNes
Correct sir!
Xpendable

Post by Xpendable »

Looks like I am going to be on at the earlier time tonight at the unusual request of my wife. As a consequence, I will likely have to drop off soon after 9pm EST.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

We had an awesome turnout last night!