Sinai Map

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

gravyy

Sinai Map

Post by gravyy »

Sinai Map was released with the OB update this morning.

39.99 on steam, already in my cart. Can't wait to check this thing out.

Also- Not sure if I mentioned but the Graves family is moving! We are headed to Denver CO next week. We found a house in Highlands Ranch, CO which is SW Denver by about 20 mins.

If anyone is ever in town come on out. We are about 45 mins from Breckenridge ski resort too.
Bones

Re: Sinai Map

Post by Bones »

Congrats!

HAve a good move!

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
Bones

Post by Bones »

ALso, thanks for the heads up, I just bought Sinai.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
gravyy

Post by gravyy »

First impressions are positive. I took off from Israel in an F-18, climbed up to 20k, checkpoint 2 was at the SW side of Gaza, flew over gaza on the deck at 600' with bitchin betty yelling at me about altitude, headed south down to cairo.

Very impressed,, wonder how it would perform in MP. They did a great job on the initial day of launch release of the map. Syria was a hot mess when it was delivered. Although I also have to say multithreading has helped out a ton here too.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Posting in screenshots and video forum

v6,
boNes
Trichome

Post by Trichome »

I grabbed it also.

Took a quick flight around the Pyramids last night. Nice map....

Let the mission building commence... (for when we all have it)
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Just bought Sinai and I'm downloading now so I'm good to go.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen