DCS Questions for Fall 2023

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Grifter

DCS Questions for Fall 2023

Post by Grifter »

Couple of questions:

1. Are we still flying on Monday nights or are we playing something different? Are we just not doing anything on that night? I'm open to switching it up on Monday nights. FPS, RPG, or stick with training on DCS.

2. Are people still cool with starting flight at 8 pm EDT on Wednesday nights? I'm happy to do whatever works best for the group, but I have to log off at 10pm EDT.

Grifter
Cr33p3r

Re: DCS Questions for Fall 2023

Post by Cr33p3r »

1. Panzer,Trichome and I have been playing simhq arma 3 on Mondays but I've missed the past few weeks. Small group and foot soldier mp Pv# missions only.

2. I can make 8pm most weeks Wed if I know in advance. I like 9 better but can do 8. I've been out of DCS practice with a bad throttle. But I frankensteined it this past weekend so working like it should.

I've been playing Arma3 on a Vietnam 40 player PvE server occasionally. I also have been playing BG3 with my 3 boys some nights. We have a lot of laughs and they love it when I make time to play with them. Keep in mind they're 19 and up so any time with young adult children that actually want to spend time with you is valuable! :)
Cr33p3r

Post by Cr33p3r »

Oh, Panzer, Trichome and Jedi have been playing F1 on Sunday afternoons too.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

I'm ok with coming at 8 pm if most of our group can show up at that time. If not, then I'll be there at 9 pm. Quite a few times I've shown up at 8 and it would only be me and one other player until 9 or nearly 9.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

Okay, well, I should be on this Wednesday evening at 8 pm. I can come at 9 pm if people prefer, but I can only stay on to about 10 pm EDT either way. I have to get up early the next morning. Let me know what you guys want to do.
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

On a related note, does anyone know if the DCS server is up? It was down last Wednesday when Jedi, Trichome and myself showed up to fly.
I have learned from experience that a modicum of snuff can be most efficacious - Baron Munchausen
Bones

Post by Bones »

PanzerMeyer wrote:
05 Sep 2023, 03:39
On a related note, does anyone know if the DCS server is up? It was down last Wednesday when Jedi, Trichome and myself showed up to fly.
I'm finding out from Hammer right now.

v6,
boNes
"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot
PanzerMeyer

Post by PanzerMeyer »

Thanks bones.