Link to LOMAC Leather Bound Manual for those that requested

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

Nemisis

Link to LOMAC Leather Bound Manual for those that requested

Post by Nemisis »

Here is the link to the site to order your official third party manual.

www.lomac-manual.com

I recieved my copy yesterday and can highly recommend getting one.

As previously stated the manual is a plastic (leather imitation) bound version of the PDF manual found on the Lomac game disc.

But it also includesa 68 page flight training manual written by Mark "Shepski Shepard.

This Tutiorial includes

Stall and Spin Recovery
Visual Landing
Navigation
Gun and Rocket Training
Unguided Bomb Training
Maverick Training
Instrument Approach Training

I could go on but that's not even half of the training section covered there.

Also there is a full Air,Ground and Naval Recognition Guide, including 54 Pages of data and 3d wire frame recognitoon charts charts of every single Air Ground and Sea unit in the game!!

And at the back there is a Key Referance and Checklist as well as a Berevity Code List.

I also recieved a Re-useable Laminated Mission Flight card that you could put all your mission stats on before you take off and put it beside the monitor so a quick glance will remind you of where your supposed to be and what your supposed to be doing during missions.I don't think this is getting included in the 2nd and 3rd runs due to the Binder costs being higher than expected though.

Also Nic Cole the guy behind all this and a good job he has done on it IMHO, has kept incontact with me and his other customers through the Lomac General Forum about when and what has been happening during the initial production of the manual, He has also let me know through E-mail exactly when my copy was arriving when i asked about my order and was worried it had been lost in the post.

The Manual is in its Third production run of 500 now that's 1000 copies so far and this the third 500 run is selling fast and is due for shipping last week of December/ First week of January so get in their fast if you want a copy for the new year.
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Hudson

Thanks

Post by Hudson »

Thanks Nemisis. I'm thinking about getting the DL version and printing it on the color laser in the office. I think maybe 200+ pages off that thing would cause them to tan my hide though. Those things are expensive to maintain, but it sure would look pertty. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nemisis

Post by Nemisis »

Well Hudson as Nic Cole himself says, anyone going for the Cheaper DL version of his manual would more than likely end up paying the same amoutn or more for it and it would not be as good by the time you have paid out the Ink costs to print it on a high end printer, but if you can get it done on the works printer then who cares, get the DL version and get your work to pay for it HEHE.

Just tell your self its an added Xmas bonus from your very kind employers. :D
Lose Sight! Lose The Fight!8)
Barrie "Nemisis" Brownlee
[img]http://img201.exs.cx/img201/2690/nemisissignature0xl.gif[/img]
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

I ordered a manual also. anyone who ordered after 12/5 is in the 3rd run according to an email I got from Nic.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]