I have a problem

For the DCS World series of games.

Moderator: RLG MGMT Team

daofcmacg

I have a problem

Post by daofcmacg »

I just created a mission with several strike packages of SU-25 one flight for ground attack another for anti-radar plus a coupld of MIG-23's and 24's(I have some great screenshots) but I am running into a problem. I am at target ingressing when all of a sudden my screen goes willy nilly on me with either a solid greenish blue screen or the mission has those same greenish blue but in vertical strips that seem to flash a pattern in front of me then I'm hit by a SAM and I crash no video but the mission is still going. Now I'm guessing its my video card which I am getting new NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 AGP card in about two weeks and I added another 128 megs to my computer(which is my original SIMM chip but it works) it brings me up to 604megs until I can buy a 512 chip so I can be at a gig.

Any help guys.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU
Grifter

Post by Grifter »

shelve the game and wait for the patch. It may solve some of these problems...then again...shrug.
Madrus

Post by Madrus »

ummmmm. Maybe you should not have put a SIMM memory card into a DIMM slot? Just a thought.
"A government that is big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take it all away." --Barry Goldwater
[img]http://home.online.no/~rgt36/grafikk/fa-18-rot.gif[/img]
daofcmacg

Post by daofcmacg »

I was having this problem before I added the memory. I just wrote SIMM up there, and if it were a SIMM chip instead of a DIMM chip then my motherboard would have come up with errors and if it did even make it past the POST then the memory would not register when I go to system properties.

DA
Grim Diablo, Grand Admiral, Erebus System Survey Group
Death Angel, SGT, 13th MEU